About image processing

Luiz Angioletti Luiz Angioletti

About image processing

Friends,

  I'm new to SciLab (actually brand new), and I'm looking for some functions to use for image processing.

  I'm looking for an alternative to Octave, that so far hasn't fulfilled my expectations.

  I'd appreciate as well some links to reference material, other than the well-known SciLab site.

  Thanks in advance!

  Luiz Angioletti
Sylvestre Ledru Sylvestre Ledru

Re: About image processing

Hello,

Have a look to http://sivp.sourceforge.net/ (packaged under Debian)
or http://scilab-aurora.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Sylvestre

Le mardi 15 avril 2008 à 12:03 -0300, Luiz Angioletti a écrit :

> Friends,
>
>   I'm new to SciLab (actually brand new), and I'm looking for some
> functions to use for image processing.
>
>   I'm looking for an alternative to Octave, that so far hasn't
> fulfilled my expectations.
>
>   I'd appreciate as well some links to reference material, other than
> the well-known SciLab site.
>

>   Thanks in advance!
>

>   Luiz Angioletti

Luiz Angioletti Luiz Angioletti

Re: About image processing

Sylvestre,

  Thanks for the links, and two comments about them:

  1 -the aurora project is a little over my needs, but it is really good to know about the possibility =)

  2 - at the SIVP project site, I got the link to the SIP project, and from a quick read I thought it would fit better to my needs.

  Still about the SIP project, their most recent release (stable) is for the SciLab 2.7 version... is that correct, r am I drunk?

  Thank you for the speedy answer!! =)

  Luiz.

2008/4/15, Sylvestre Ledru <[hidden email]>:
Hello,

Have a look to http://sivp.sourceforge.net/ (packaged under Debian)
or http://scilab-aurora.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Sylvestre

Le mardi 15 avril 2008 à 12:03 -0300, Luiz Angioletti a écrit :

> Friends,
>
>   I'm new to SciLab (actually brand new), and I'm looking for some
> functions to use for image processing.
>
>   I'm looking for an alternative to Octave, that so far hasn't
> fulfilled my expectations.
>
>   I'd appreciate as well some links to reference material, other than
> the well-known SciLab site.
>

>   Thanks in advance!
>

>   Luiz Angioletti

Luiz Angioletti Luiz Angioletti

Re: About image processing

Sorry,

  My mistake, at:

I found that there is a most recent and stable version

  Thanks again.