About math functions!

m270489 m270489

About math functions!

Good afternoon!
My name is Eugene.
I've got one quetion, hope I've not missed with this adress.

In my professional work I need to work with matrixes very often, and
here I've trapped into a deep hole.
Does Scilab has such function, like Matlab's "flipdim"?
Or something like C++ "reverse"?
Or I need rto do it with "for"?
I've searched everywhere I could - help,on-line help,www.
Hope to hear the answer.
Thanks a lot.

Yours faithfully, Eugene.

Stefan Du Rietz Stefan Du Rietz

Re: About math functions!

Matrices is what Scilab is all about! Have you tried "help matrix" or
"help matrices"?

Regards
Stefan