Quantcast

Android

Gunter Zielke Gunter Zielke

Android

Hello,
Is there a version for android available?
Or do you plan this version in near future?

Regards

Gunter from Germany

Re: Android

Hello Gunter,

Le dimanche 13 novembre 2011 à 11:46 +0100, Gunter Zielke a écrit :
> Hello,
> Is there a version for android available?
Unfortunately, no.

> Or do you plan this version in near future?
I would love to see an Android version and we have been contacted by a
few people for a port. However, I haven't seen anything yet.
For now, we, the Scilab consortium, are not working on it (it is not
part of our priority) but we will be glad to apply patches and to help
to see that coming.