C++ tests

Minkai Ong Minkai Ong

C++ tests

Hi,

I'm a potential student for the Google summer of code 2010. I'm interested in this project called "C++ Tests". Would you please give me more information about this project? The webpage does not seem to give a lot of details.

Also, I know the webpage ranks the difficulty of this project as 2/10, but I just want to make sure that this isn't too hard for me. I'm currently studying in a community college. I've taken "object-oriented programming using C++" and I'm currently taking "Data Structures with C++ using STL". I've also done some simple projects using a graphics library called Simple Directmedia Layer. Will this project be too hard for me?

Thank you,
Minkai

Re: C++ tests

Hello,

Le vendredi 02 avril 2010 à 18:52 -0700, Minkai Ong a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm a potential student for the Google summer of code 2010. I'm
> interested in this project called "C++ Tests". Would you please give
> me more information about this project? The webpage does not seem to
> give a lot of details.
>
> Also, I know the webpage ranks the difficulty of this project as 2/10,
> but I just want to make sure that this isn't too hard for me. I'm
> currently studying in a community college. I've taken "object-oriented
> programming using C++" and I'm currently taking "Data Structures with
> C++ using STL". I've also done some simple projects using a graphics
> library called Simple Directmedia Layer. Will this project be too hard
> for me?
I don't know your development skills but this project is definitively
too easy for a gsoc.

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru