Detail about missing writexls function to write data in several Excel sheet, with formula, etc

Bihari lal gupta Bihari lal gupta

Detail about missing writexls function to write data in several Excel sheet, with formula, etc

Dear Sir/madam,

I feel it could be motivating factor for me to apply for this project.

So please provide some detail  about "Add the missing writexls
function to write data in several Excel sheet, with formula, etc ... "

Bihari Lal Gupta

Re: Detail about missing writexls function to write data in several Excel sheet, with formula, etc

Le mardi 30 mars 2010 à 17:48 +0530, Bihari lal gupta a écrit :
> Dear Sir/madam,
>
> I feel it could be motivating factor for me to apply for this project.
>
> So please provide some detail  about "Add the missing writexls
> function to write data in several Excel sheet, with formula, etc ... "
For now, if you have a look to the Scilab documentation, you will notice
that there is a function to read from a excel file but not write to ...
This idea is to add this capability into Scilab.

Sylvestre