Documentation of c++ Scilab api

Hi all,

I thought there was something in the doc about the new Scilab c++ API,
aka "cppsci" in ilib_build third component of "table" argument, but I
don't find anything. Is it normal or am I so stupid that I cannot find
it in the doc ?

Re: Documentation of c++ Scilab api

Hello Stéphane,

AFAIK the toolbox skeleton contains at least one exemple per API (c stack-like, c and c++) but I am not sure if the documentation has been updated to have exemple for each api (including builder options) .