[Enseignement] pls teach me

bamimore oluremi bamimore oluremi

[Enseignement] pls teach me

thanks for your software, Sir. you have added a
new ideology to my engineering study. thanks.
pls I am beginner use of Scilab. please I have
the following questions:
1. having written many functions to solve a
problem, pls. how can I create library for these
functions
2 . how can I load the functions from the just
created library.
3. how can I instruct scilab to execute these
functions.
pls sir, I have good knowledge of how
to write function and can use editor page
effectively. l just need concise answers that will
move me straight ahead or else.... do it the best
way that will adequately inform me.u
thanks for your kind gesture.
Timothy
nigeri
Vincent COUVERT-2 Vincent COUVERT-2

Re: [Enseignement] pls teach me

Hello,

This is a french speaking mailing-list, please send your questions to
the users@ one: http://www.scilab.org/index.php/resources/user_community/ml

Regards.