Quantcast

Euro symbol

Dave Thorn Dave Thorn

Euro symbol

A further question.  Is it possible to get a Euro (currency) symbol?
I've grepped the source code and font files and there isn't anything
that I can see.

If not, is there some way I can add it?

Thanks,

calixte calixte

Re: Euro symbol

Le vendredi 12 août 2011 à 15:15 +0100, Dave Thorn a écrit :
> A further question.  Is it possible to get a Euro (currency) symbol?
> I've grepped the source code and font files and there isn't anything
> that I can see.
>
> If not, is there some way I can add it?

I must add it... but since jlm is used to render math it was not a
priority, I'll try to do it this week.

A workaround is to use \jlmExternalFont{font with symbol euro} and use
\jlmText{corresponding char}. You could create a macro \euro in using
\newcommand. The command \jlmText uses Java to render text (drawString
method).

> Thanks,

Adrien Vogt-Schilb Adrien Vogt-Schilb

Re: Euro symbol

Hi

Can we now render euro symbols in plots?
Adrien Vogt-Schilb Adrien Vogt-Schilb

Re: Euro symbol with jLatexMath

Hi

Is there a way to write the €uro symbol in jLatexMath? That's usefull for axis labels

Best

Adrien
Felix Natter Felix Natter

Re: [Jlatexmath] Euro symbol with jLatexMath

Adrien Vogt-Schilb <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi

hello Adrien,

> Is there a way to write the €uro symbol in jLatexMath? That's usefull for
> axis labels

\euro works for me in 1.0.3.

Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter
Adrien Vogt-Schilb Adrien Vogt-Schilb

Re: [Jlatexmath] Euro symbol with jLatexMath

right.

thanks!

On 18/07/2014 15:20, Felix Natter [via Scilab / Xcos - Mailing Lists Archives] wrote:
Adrien Vogt-Schilb <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi

hello Adrien,

> Is there a way to write the €uro symbol in jLatexMath? That's usefull for
> axis labels

\euro works for me in 1.0.3.

Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter
To unsubscribe from Euro symbol, click here.
NAML

--
Adrien Vogt-Schilb
Consultant (World Bank) and PhD Candidate (Cired)