Exception_access_violation

xavier roguiez xavier roguiez

Exception_access_violation

Hi,

I've generated some binary function in a folder with the following code :

mode(-1)
pathB=get_absolute_file_path('builder.sce')
if isdef('BA_imateriaux') predef(0);  clear BA_imateriaux; end
//génération des librairies
genlib('BA_materiaux',pathB+'macros\materiaux',%t);
clear pathB;

It works perfect with that code,
function [alphaeR]=alphae(fck)
if (fck <=Cmax) then
    alphaeR=Es/Ecm(fck)
else
    disp("fck > C90/100 (EC2-3.1.2(2)P");
end
endfunction

but i've modified it with that, in order to test better help
manedit('manedit')
function [alphaeR]=alphae(fck)
if (fck <=Cmax) then
    alphaeR=Es/Ecm(fck)
else
    disp("fck > C90/100 (EC2-3.1.2(2)P");
end
endfunction
manedit alphae

But now, the binary building stops on the following error message :

Warning !!!
Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION).
Scilab may become unstable.

I've uninstalled Scilab 4.1.2 and delete temporary folder, delete binary and then reinstalled but nothing change ? What can I do in order to have the first state (of stability) ?

Thanks in advance for any help
Xavier Roguiez

Allan CORNET-2 Allan CORNET-2

RE: Exception_access_violation

Hi,

Have you try to remove your folder where you have your toolbox ?

Genlib is used to create a library  with some .sci files

Example with your function alphae

You create a alphae.sci and you put in your function :

function [alphaeR]=alphae(fck)
if (fck <=Cmax) then
    alphaeR=Es/Ecm(fck)
else
    disp("fck > C90/100 (EC2-3.1.2(2)P");
end
endfunction

You should not put some instructions outside  the functions in a .sci file.

Best regards

Allan CORNET

Allan CORNET a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> Have you try to remove your folder where you have your toolbox ?
>

> Genlib is used to create a library  with some .sci files
>

> Example with your function alphae
>

> You create a alphae.sci and you put in your function :
>

> function [alphaeR]=alphae(fck)
> if (fck <=Cmax) then
>     alphaeR=Es/Ecm(fck)
> else
>     disp("fck > C90/100 (EC2-3.1.2(2)P");
> end
> endfunction
>

> You should not put some instructions outside  the functions in a .sci
> file.
>

> Best regards
>

> Allan CORNET

Hi

Thank you for your answer.
I've move my folder and subfolder in an another place on my disk, but
I'v got the same problem. I thinh there's a link with the distribution,
because, the binary are created in the folder which contains alphae. But
as soon as it reache the alphae function, the process stop, the warning
appear an scilab stop.

If I want to remove all the scilab distribution in order to reinstall
cleanly after, how to do it ?
    1. uninstall scilab 4.1.2
    2. remove folder \document and settings\...
    3. and ? i'm sure there's something left elsewhere but ? in the
registry data ?

Thanks for any kind of help or information
xavier