Quantcast

FORTRAN Block in XCOS

planetcooler planetcooler

FORTRAN Block in XCOS

Can anyone point me at an example of an XCOS FORTRAN Block please ?

Re: FORTRAN Block in XCOS

Hello,

You could take a look at inside Scilab source code ; the source code for fortran blocks are located
in http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab.git;a=tree;f=scilab/modules/scicos_blocks/src/fortran .

Le vendredi 19 mai 2017 à 01:29 -0700, planetcooler a écrit :

> Can anyone point me at an example of an XCOS FORTRAN Block please ?

planetcooler planetcooler

Re: FORTRAN Block in XCOS

Clément

Thank you for this - much appreciated.

Sorry - two questions:

Where are the parameters in the Subroutine Call defined / explained ?

ie - each subroutine call appears to have the format:

subroutine XXXX (flag,nevprt,t,xd,x,nx,z,nz,tvec,ntvec,
     &     rpar,nrpar,ipar,nipar,u,nu,y,ny)
….where are the definitions of iflag, nevprt, t, xd etc……….?

and

If I compile my Subroutine -  how does it get used / called by XCOS ? Do I make a dll ? Put it in a library ?

Sorry to  bother you with this - but I am guessing that there is a document somewhere that explains all of this?

Regards and many thanks……………...

Robin

On 19 May 2017, at 11:05, Clément David-3 [via Scilab / Xcos - Mailing Lists Archives] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

You could take a look at inside Scilab source code ; the source code for fortran blocks are located
in http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab.git;a=tree;f=scilab/modules/scicos_blocks/src/fortran .

Le vendredi 19 mai 2017 à 01:29 -0700, planetcooler a écrit :

> Can anyone point me at an example of an XCOS FORTRAN Block please ?

To unsubscribe from FORTRAN Block in XCOS, click here.
NAML

planetcooler planetcooler

Re: FORTRAN Block in XCOS

ok - not many FORTRAN folk out there using XCOS I guess.

 Does anyone have an example using C, perhaps or another language?
planetcooler planetcooler

Re: FORTRAN Block in XCOS

Is there a Developer's Guide somewhere - for folk who want to develop new blocks?

Perrichon Pierre Perrichon Pierre

Re: FORTRAN Block in XCOS

Dear,

I'm also interest to translate Fortran to C.
It's a big task looking at MGO and science to translate done by the olders

Good luck

Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsabity

Is there a Developer's Guide somewhere - for folk who want to develop new
blocks?

Re: FORTRAN Block in XCOS

There is some documents listed in the Scilab website [1] however there is no dedicated documentation
for creating a block. There is some books [2] on Scilab/Xcos which also cover the subject however
the most up to date books are in French.

[1]: http://www.scilab.org/resources/documentation/tutorials
[2]: http://www.scilab.org/resources/documentation/books

Le lundi 22 mai 2017 à 13:25 -0700, planetcooler a écrit :

> Is there a Developer's Guide somewhere - for folk who want to develop new
> blocks?

planetcooler planetcooler

Re: FORTRAN Block in XCOS

Thank you.

(Might have to try my very rusty French !)

Robin

Hello,