FUZZY LOGIC TOOLBOX

Michael Oki Michael Oki

FUZZY LOGIC TOOLBOX

Dear editor,
 I have just installed SCILAB 5.1.1 but I couldn't find any toolbox,
how can I get a fuzzy logic toolbox, I saw a console on the homepage,
against the SCILAB browser window. Pls help
I'm using Windows Vista Basic.

Francis Drossaert Francis Drossaert

RE: FUZZY LOGIC TOOLBOX

You can download toolboxes including some fuzzy ones from here:
http://www.scilab.org/contrib/index_contrib.php?page=download

 I have just installed SCILAB 5.1.1 but I couldn't find any toolbox,
how can I get a fuzzy logic toolbox, I saw a console on the homepage,
against the SCILAB browser window. Pls help
I'm using Windows Vista Basic.

This e-mail, any attachments and response string may contain proprietary information, which are confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended recipient only and if you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely in this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.