Forge

ycollette.nospam ycollette.nospam

Forge

Hello,

I don't find any informations on the web page forge.scilab.org on how to create a new forge project ?
What do I need to do to cre&ate a new project ?

Best regards,

YC
gareste gareste

Re: Forge

Hi,
due to the transition to the new version, I forgot to relink this page,
it is now corrected and you can find every relevant information at
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/help/#q-newproject

Simon

--
Simon Gareste