Function x_choose

José Luis Volta Grau-2 José Luis Volta Grau-2

Function x_choose

I'm using Scilab-5.1.1, and the question is:
how does the "x_choose" function work?
I think there is something wrong in this dialog box, because the answer is always zero (no selection made).

Thank in advance,
José Luis Volta

Samuel GOUGEON-3 Samuel GOUGEON-3

Re: Function x_choose

Re: Function x_choose

Thanks, Samuel.
It works fine, but this is not a standard behaviour for a dialog box.
I prefer the 4.1.2 version, with 2 buttons, OK and Cancel.

Osvaldo Carvalho Osvaldo Carvalho

Re: Function x_choose

Return Receipt
    Your document: