GSoC 2010 - Localiztion - Eclipse Plugin

Misha Marchenko Misha Marchenko

GSoC 2010 - Localiztion - Eclipse Plugin

Hi,
My name is Mykhailo. I am 21 years old. I am from Ukraine. I am a student of Computer Science faculty of the Kharkov national university of radio-electronic.
I have experience in Java, Python, Silverlight, Flex, web-services etc. While studying at university, I participated in projects involving the use of Twitter API, Flicker API, Last.FM API and Google API.
I have 3 years of work as a programmer in various companies of Kharkov. Last year, working in the Teamdev company, on opensource library SevenHats.
I very want work on Eclipse or NetBeans plugin fo SciLab, or Localization SciLab to Russian or Ukraine.
Sincerely,
Mykhailo.

--
Марченко Михаил

Моб: +38 063 8477434
       +38 091 3001389
Skype: shami-13
Twitter: http://twitter.com/shami13
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shami13

Re: GSoC 2010 - Localiztion - Eclipse Plugin

Le mardi 23 mars 2010 à 10:38 +0200, Misha Marchenko a écrit :

> Hi,
> My name is Mykhailo. I am 21 years old. I am from Ukraine. I am a
> student of Computer Science faculty of the Kharkov national university
> of radio-electronic.
> I have experience in Java, Python, Silverlight, Flex, web-services
> etc. While studying at university, I participated in projects
> involving the use of Twitter API, Flicker API, Last.FM API and Google
> API.
> I have 3 years of work as a programmer in various companies of
> Kharkov. Last year, working in the Teamdev company, on opensource
> library SevenHats.
> I very want work on Eclipse or NetBeans plugin fo SciLab,
OK, cool!
Note that there are some existing codes and documentation:
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/scilab-eclipse/

>  or Localization SciLab to Russian or Ukraine.
Scilab is already localized in these two languages but thanks for
offerin gthis.

Sylvestre