Quantcast

[GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
mandroid6 mandroid6
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal

Hello sir/maam,

I have submitted the draft proposal for google summer of code yesterday i.e 23 March,2017.
I wanted to know how can I receive feedback on my proposal so that I can make requisite changes or improvement.

Thank You.

Mandar Deshpande
mandar061095@gmail.com
Caioc2 Caioc2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal

Hi,

For the easy of use, demos are extremly valuable, it helps people understand the syntaxe and  how to use a feature, so I think including demos would be a nice thing.

Another thing, do you have plans to add any dimensionality reduction algorithm? It's a hot trending and very usefull for classification and clustering.

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 3:59 PM, mandroid6 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello sir/maam,

I have submitted the draft proposal for google summer of code yesterday i.e
23 March,2017.
I wanted to know how can I receive feedback on my proposal so that I can
make requisite changes or improvement.

Thank You.

Mandar Deshpande
[hidden email]



--
View this message in context: http://mailinglists.scilab.org/GSoC-Feedback-on-draft-proposal-tp4035988.html
Sent from the Scilab / GSOC - Mailing Lists Archives mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc


_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
mandroid6 mandroid6
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal

This post was updated on .
Yes I am also going to include Dimentionality reduction algorithm. Have
already implemented it in MATLAB using Principal component analysis (PCA). Will soon add SCILAB compatible code.

And should I include demos of the ml features i have mentioned?
Or demos of some other features?

Mandar

On Mar 26, 2017 12:47 AM, "Caioc2 [via Scilab / Xcos - Mailing Lists
Archives]" <ml-node+s994242n4036005h27@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For the easy of use, demos are extremly valuable, it helps people
> understand the syntaxe and  how to use a feature, so I think including
> demos would be a nice thing.
>
> Another thing, do you have plans to add any dimensionality reduction
> algorithm? It's a hot trending and very usefull for classification and
> clustering.
>
Caioc2 Caioc2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal

Yes, demos for the features you will implement.


Em dom, 26 de mar de 2017 09:38, mandroid6 <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Yes I am also going to include Dimentionality reduction algorithm. Have already implemented it in MATLAB. Will soon add SCILAB compatible code.

And should I demos of the ml features i have mentioned? 
Are demos of some other features?

Mandar

On Mar 26, 2017 12:47 AM, "Caioc2 [via Scilab / Xcos - Mailing Lists Archives]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

For the easy of use, demos are extremly valuable, it helps people understand the syntaxe and  how to use a feature, so I think including demos would be a nice thing.

Another thing, do you have plans to add any dimensionality reduction algorithm? It's a hot trending and very usefull for classification and clustering.
On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 3:59 PM, mandroid6 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello sir/maam,

I have submitted the draft proposal for google summer of code yesterday i.e
23 March,2017.
I wanted to know how can I receive feedback on my proposal so that I can
make requisite changes or improvement.

Thank You.

Mandar Deshpande




--
View this message in context: http://mailinglists.scilab.org/GSoC-Feedback-on-draft-proposal-tp4035988.html
Sent from the Scilab / GSOC - Mailing Lists Archives mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list

_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://mailinglists.scilab.org/GSoC-Feedback-on-draft-proposal-tp4035988p4036005.html
To unsubscribe from [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal, click here.
NAML


View this message in context: Re: [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal
Sent from the Scilab / GSOC - Mailing Lists Archives mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc

_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
mandroid6 mandroid6
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal

I have added demos for the two implemented models. 
Is this way of documenting okay? Or do i need to be more detailed.

Mandar Deshpande



Clément David-3 Clément David-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal

Hi mandar,

Thanks for being so reactive :) ; be sure to follow toolbox guidelines [1] for your added features.
This will ease building and testing your features and is a simple directory structure to follow.

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/howto/Create%20a%20toolbox

--
Clément

Le dimanche 26 mars 2017 à 11:19 -0700, mandroid6 a écrit :

> I have added demos for the two implemented models. 
> Is this way of documenting okay? Or do i need to be more detailed.
>
> Mandar Deshpande
>
> https://github.com/mandroid6/scilab_ml/tree/master/Scilab%20ML%20Demos
>
>
>
> View this message in context: Re: [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal
> Sent from the Scilab / GSOC - Mailing Lists Archives mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> gsoc mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
mandroid6 mandroid6
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [GSoC] Feedback on draft proposal


Hello Sir,

I have added the required formatting for the ml toolbox[1] as shown on the Scilab guidelines.
Have not yet added the xml help files, just the pdf versions for now. Will add xml version of help docs later.

And I have also converted the features into macros as suggested earlier. What other changes are possible for improving it?
Thanks.

Mandar Deshpande

[1] https://github.com/mandroid6/scilab_ml
Loading...