GSoC proposal to GIWS Python support

Iuri Iuri

GSoC proposal to GIWS Python support

Hi,

I'm Iuri de Silvio, from Brazil. I will apply to Python support with GIWS project, and I wrote a draft of my proposal in melange, and I'll grateful if some mentors can read and give me some advice about it.

If any mentor can comment about the proposal, I'm grateful.

Thanks,
iuri de Silvio

Re: GSoC proposal to GIWS Python support

Le samedi 03 avril 2010 à 10:30 -0300, Iuri a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> I'm Iuri de Silvio, from Brazil. I will apply to Python support with
> GIWS project, and I wrote a draft of my proposal in melange, and I'll
> grateful if some mentors can read and give me some advice about it.
>

> http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/iurisilvio/t127024668649
>

> If any mentor can comment about the proposal, I'm grateful.
Done!

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru