Gsoc 2012 related query

arpit goyal arpit goyal

Gsoc 2012 related query

I am a student from india ,doing major in mathematics and computing, IIT Delhi ,and  interested in pdf genereation project. i have a strong hand in Java, and done courses on Data structures ,analysis and  designing  of Algorithm .
I have a strong background in Maths too.
But i have less knowledge in pdf related topics, i will read and understand it up but this require time and it can't be done before proposals.
Is there any requirment of pdf related studies before hand or I can understand it up before actually the project starts.

Best regards,
Arpit Goyal
Sylvestre Ledru-4 Sylvestre Ledru-4

Re: Gsoc 2012 related query

Hello,

Le mercredi 21 mars 2012 à 10:11 +0530, arpit goyal a écrit :

> I am a student from india ,doing major in mathematics and computing,
> IIT Delhi ,and  interested in pdf genereation project. i have a strong
> hand in Java, and done courses on Data structures ,analysis
> and  designing  of Algorithm .
> I have a strong background in Maths too.
> But i have less knowledge in pdf related topics, i will read and
> understand it up but this require time and it can't be done before
> proposals.
> Is there any requirment of pdf related studies before hand or I can
> understand it up before actually the project starts.
Could you detail a bit more on what you want to do ? :)

thanks,

Sylvestre Ledru
Projects manager
Community manager