[Gsoc] Anonymous Usage Tracking

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

[Gsoc] Anonymous Usage Tracking

When a Scilab user opens the Scilab console, how does his usage get tracked? Only local or both global and local?
If global is also going to be their, how do we fix a proper link or connection to global data?

Re: Anonymous Usage Tracking

Hello Diganta,

Currently there is no usage tracking at all ! You have to define your own way to track usage, try to
implement it (for example per module) and ask for feedbacks. For now, please implement a usage
"printer" that display statistics.

Other report, links and connections issues should be done later.