[Gsoc] First evaluation : what's expected !

[Gsoc] First evaluation : what's expected !

Hello GSoC-ers,

Hope everything is going well on your project. The first evaluation will be done this week by your
mentors, be sure to have :

 1. fulfilled the basic requirements
 2. got your code submitted for review
 3. communicated with your mentors about your progress

Do not hesitate to communicate on coding issues you encountered (with code snippets),

Bitiquinho Bitiquinho

Re: [Gsoc] First evaluation : what's expected !

Hi, Clément

Should I submit my code even if is incomplete ? I've pointed my personal code repository and progress reports feed in my entry at GSoC 2017 Wiki

Re: First evaluation : what's expected !

Hi Leonardo,

As you are using your own git repository, the code is already available. To keep us up-to-date with
your understanding and implementation that's better to commit early and regularly even partially.

FYI at the end of the summer, the merge into the scilab source tree will be made with a squash
commit, loosing all the temporary commit messages.