[Gsoc] Fwd: Added machine learning feautures

mandroid6 mandroid6

[Gsoc] Fwd: Added machine learning feautures

Hello ,

I have added 2 new machine learning features namely
linear_regression and logistic_regression as mentioned on the numerical computing section in ideas for development. Will add more in coming week.

Below is attached the patch file for the same.

Please respond if any more information needs to be supplied.

Regards
Mandar Deshpande

0008-Added-machine-learning-features-required.patch (10K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Added machine learning feautures

Hello Mandar,

Thanks for the patches, however before applying you should have :

 * CHANGES.md modification
 * documentation (at least in english) for the added features
 * unit_tests for these features.

I also noted that you do not check for arguments presences nor types. Please follow our guidelines
to design good macros [1]. IMHO you should also first design your feature set using a Scilab
Enhancement Proposal [2] (either on the wiki [3] or as a Google doc)

Note: please also setup codereview.scilab.org to push directly your patches for a review !

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/Code%20Conventions%20for%20the%20Scilab%20Programming%20Language
[2]: https://wiki.scilab.org/Scilab%20Enhancement%20Proposals
[3]: https://wiki.scilab.org/CategorySep