[Gsoc] Fwd: Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Siddhartha Gairola Siddhartha Gairola

[Gsoc] Fwd: Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Hi all,

Good day!

I am Siddhartha (IRC: rocko). I have been contributing to Scilab for over 1 year now. I was a Gsoc 2017 student with Scilab last year. I really had fun and enjoyed my time working with the team of mentors and developers at Scilab. Looking forward to continuing and extending my work.

Below is my wiki/blog for my work
https://wiki.scilab.org/siddhartha.gairola18%40gmail.com

Below is the link to my commits on codereview -
https://codereview.scilab.org/#/q/siddhartha

Was taking a look at the projects this year.
The following are the projects that I am interested in working on-
1. Code quality - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Code%20quality
2. Memory safety - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Memory%20safety
3. Matlab MEX-Files management - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Matlab%20MEX-Files

I would be highly grateful for any inputs I could get regarding the projects.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Siddhartha
(IRC: rocko)

Re: Fwd: Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Hi Siddhartha,

Thanks for all your contribution, note that I removed the GSoC proposal related to Coverity as the
service is still down [1] and no one from Synopsis answered on twitter about the availability date.

[1]: https://scan.coverity.com

Le mardi 13 mars 2018 à 16:14 +0530, Siddhartha Gairola a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Good day!
>
> I am Siddhartha (IRC: rocko). I have been contributing to Scilab for over 1 year now. I was a Gsoc
> 2017 student with Scilab last year. I really had fun and enjoyed my time working with the team of
> mentors and developers at Scilab. Looking forward to continuing and extending my work.
>
> Below is my wiki/blog for my work
> https://wiki.scilab.org/siddhartha.gairola18%40gmail.com
>
> Below is the link to my commits on codereview -
> https://codereview.scilab.org/#/q/siddhartha
>
> Was taking a look at the projects this year.
> The following are the projects that I am interested in working on-
> 1. Code quality - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Code%20quality
> 2. Memory safety - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Memory%20safety
> 3. Matlab MEX-Files management - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Matlab%20MEX-Files
>
> I would be highly grateful for any inputs I could get regarding the projects.
>
> Thanking you.
>
> Regards,
> Siddhartha
> (IRC: rocko)

Siddhartha Gairola Siddhartha Gairola

Re: Fwd: Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Hi Clément,

Thanks for your reply.

Coverity is up again. Got a notification today.

Regards,
Siddhartha