[Gsoc] GSOC Project Proposal list error

Aditya Puranik Aditya Puranik

[Gsoc] GSOC Project Proposal list error

Hi,

In the project proposal list here. The OpenFoam's more information section links to FreeFEM integration. I checked the page history and some time ago FreeFEM and OpenFoam integration were different projects under finite element modeling section.

Regards,

Aditya Puranik

Re: GSOC Project Proposal list error

Hi Aditya,

Thanks I fixed that. Do not hesitate to edit the wiki by yourself and add extra information about
your thought.