[Gsoc] GSOC project Proposal page broken links

Aditya Puranik Aditya Puranik

[Gsoc] GSOC project Proposal page broken links

Hi,

The link to the more information page of the prospective projects titled "Spreadsheet" and "UIControls export" is broken.

https://wiki.scilab.org/GSoC_project_proposal

Link: https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20spreadsheet

Link: https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20UIControls%20Export

Thanks,

Aditya Puranik

Re: GSOC project Proposal page broken links

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for asking for more information, I have created an initial content for these pages.

Feel free to edit them if you find other useful information !