[Gsoc] GSoC 18

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

[Gsoc] GSoC 18

Hi,

This is Diganta Dutta from India. I was a part of GSoC 2017 under Scilab
itself till the 2nd evaluation. I couldn't complete the parts as proposed
and had been workign under my mentors: Clement David and Dhruv Khattar.
So, I would like to continue my work on:
1) Embedding Google Analytics API in Scilab
2) Fix bugs reported by Coverity

Thank You!

Re: GSoC 18

Hi Diganta and welcome back,

Do you want to continue your work on the same projects ? The coverity issue project is now much more
targeted at Java issues; the remaining C++ ones will be probably not enough for a complete GSoC. As
in the previous years, please fix a bug / coverity issue to (re)discover our validation process.