[Gsoc] GSoC 2017 : MATLAB Mex Project

Siddhartha Gairola Siddhartha Gairola

[Gsoc] GSoC 2017 : MATLAB Mex Project

Hello all,

Good day!

I will be writing about my project progress and updates on the following blog/wiki -
https://wiki.scilab.org/siddhartha.gairola18%40gmail.com

Would be grateful for any suggestions or comments.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Siddhartha
(IRC:rocko)

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

Re: [Gsoc] GSoC 2017 : MATLAB Mex Project

Hi,

Diganta here. Dude, you are working on MATLAB . This is off - topic but I needed to use MATLAB. Can you provide me with a MATLAB activation key?

Re: GSoC 2017 : MATLAB Mex Project

Hello Diganta,

Sorry, we do not have any Matlab licence key at work but your university may have subscribed to the
"MATLAB for Student Use" program.