Quantcast

[Gsoc] GSoC project proposal draft

Aashay Singhal Aashay Singhal

[Gsoc] GSoC project proposal draft

Hello everyone,

I have submitted draft proposal for project on OpenFOAM connection to Scilab.
I kindly request you to review the proposal.

Thanking you
Aashay Singhal (irc nick : aashay)

Re: GSoC project proposal draft

Thanks Aashay, as you already fulfill all the requirements this is OK to me. I will iterate on the
proposals this evening and give you some clues to improve it during the week-end.

Le jeudi 30 mars 2017 à 04:34 +0530, Aashay Singhal a écrit :

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have submitted draft proposal for project on OpenFOAM connection to Scilab.
> I kindly request you to review the proposal.
>
> Thanking you
> Aashay Singhal (irc nick : aashay)
Aashay Singhal Aashay Singhal

Re: GSoC project proposal draft

Hello,

Since the deadline for submission of proposal is today itself, it would be highly appreciated if the mentors could go through my proposal once.
Thanking you
Aashay

On Mar 30, 2017 11:52 AM, "Clément David" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Aashay, as you already fulfill all the requirements this is OK to me. I will iterate on the
proposals this evening and give you some clues to improve it during the week-end.

Le jeudi 30 mars 2017 à 04:34 +0530, Aashay Singhal a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have submitted draft proposal for project on OpenFOAM connection to Scilab.
> I kindly request you to review the proposal.
>
> Thanking you
> Aashay Singhal (irc nick : aashay)
Caioc2 Caioc2

Re: GSoC project proposal draft

Hi,

I have read your proposal, it's well written and organized, I have nothing to add to it's content.
My only concern is that you may be more used to use matlab than scilab, probably you will find various differences. But that is not bad, as long as you get used to scilab I'm sure you will have a better understanding of the users point of view and make better contributions.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:47 AM, Aashay Singhal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Since the deadline for submission of proposal is today itself, it would be highly appreciated if the mentors could go through my proposal once.
Thanking you
Aashay

On Mar 30, 2017 11:52 AM, "Clément David" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Aashay, as you already fulfill all the requirements this is OK to me. I will iterate on the
proposals this evening and give you some clues to improve it during the week-end.

Le jeudi 30 mars 2017 à 04:34 +0530, Aashay Singhal a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have submitted draft proposal for project on OpenFOAM connection to Scilab.
> I kindly request you to review the proposal.
>
> Thanking you
> Aashay Singhal (irc nick : aashay)
Aashay Singhal Aashay Singhal

Re: GSoC project proposal draft

Hi,

Thanks for the review. I have been contributing to scilab since a month and have learnt a lot about Scilab. As of now, I am pretty comfortable with writing and understanding Scilab codes.
I am confident that I will be able to understand scilab better and make contributions in the coming future.

Thanking you,
Aashay