Quantcast

[Gsoc] (No Subject)

Tocic Tocic

[Gsoc] (No Subject)

Hello, I'd like to participate in Memory Safety GSOC project. What should I do after compiling Scilab?

Re: (No Subject)

Hi Tocic and welcome,

Before writing your proposal, you should try to fix at least one bug or Coverity fix. Especially if
you want to address Coverity issues, having already fixed some issue is a must !

You should also post a screenshot of your compiled version with a modifier banner text to ensure
that you compiled it by yourself.