[Gsoc] OPT++ (SEP)

debashish.roy debashish.roy

[Gsoc] OPT++ (SEP)

Hello,
I am going through SEP page (SCilab Enhancement Proposal) and while going through the web page http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/docmathroadmap/source/tree/HEAD/ I found there is a need of connecting OPT++ with scilab.
I want to know about the status of this project and I want to work on it.
I am preparing my proposals for "building connection with openfoam" and found the above project little bit similar to this. I want to contribute to this project .
Kindly, tell me about the work done under the OPT++ project.
Thank You.
Yours Sincerely
Debashish Roy.

Paul Bignier Paul Bignier

Re: OPT++ (SEP)

Hello Roy,

This document is 7 years old. As you can see in ATOMS, plenty of Optimization toolboxes are available as additions to the ones existing in the distribution, so I don't consider optimization an important focus.

Regards,

Paul

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com