[Gsoc] PDF Generation project for GSoC 2017

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Gsoc] PDF Generation project for GSoC 2017

PDF Generation (SCILAB Internals) b) Memory Safety (SCILAB Internals) c)
Anonymous Usage Tracking (SCILAB Internals) -  These are the projects I am
working on.

I want to start with PDF generation. So, accordingly I need some guidelines.
Thank You!

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 3:36 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Send gsoc mailing list submissions to
        [hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of gsoc digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Re: gsoc Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1 (Diganta Dutta)
   2. PDF Generation project (Diganta Dutta)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 15:34:48 +0530
From: Diganta Dutta <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Gsoc] gsoc Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1
Message-ID:
        <CAHFw9Q=+[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

PDF Generation (SCILAB Internals) b) Memory Safety (SCILAB Internals) c)
Anonymous Usage Tracking (SCILAB Internals) -  These are the projects I am
working on.

I want to start with PDF generation. So, accordingly I need some guidelines.
Thank You!

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 3:30 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Send gsoc mailing list submissions to
>         [hidden email]
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         [hidden email]
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         [hidden email]
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of gsoc digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: gsoc Digest, Vol 34, Issue 5 (Diganta Dutta)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 14:27:15 +0530
> From: Diganta Dutta <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Gsoc] gsoc Digest, Vol 34, Issue 5
> Message-ID:
>         <CAHFw9Q=Zk1-Mzf8HfVEejYMOZQxpStJffawUkxgGt
> [hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hello everyone.
> I am Diganta Dutta and my proposal for GSoC 2017 was selected. My mentors
> according to the dashboard are Dhruv Khattar and davidcl. I actually wanted
> to get some guidelines and have some discussion about my project before I
> start the actual coding.
> It would be very helpful if we start discussing as soon as possible. Thank
> You!
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 3:30 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Send gsoc mailing list submissions to
> >         [hidden email]
> >
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> >         http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> >         [hidden email]
> >
> > You can reach the person managing the list at
> >         [hidden email]
> >
> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of gsoc digest..."
> >
> >
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >    1. Re: Proposal draft (nikhil goel)
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:51:15 +0530
> > From: nikhil goel <[hidden email]>
> > To: List dedicated to Scilab participation to the Google Summer of
> >         Code <[hidden email]>
> > Subject: Re: [Gsoc] Proposal draft
> > Message-ID:
> >         <CAEFPb7w-ubYtd-xJkiTjUPkmsvUv12HkyKFLVQhuN544
> > [hidden email]>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > Thank you for reviewing my draft.
> > I just felt that it will be easier to explain the proposal in this form.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Nikhil Goel
> >
> > On 3 Apr 2017 11:39 p.m., "Caio Souza" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > It's written in a different form than the usual, but I think it worked
> > > great, as you expressed very well your research/ideas to work on.
> > >
> > > On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 6:46 AM, nikhil goel <
> [hidden email]>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > >> Hello,
> > >>
> > >> Thank you for reviewing it
> > >> I didn't see any comments so I dropped a mail again. Sorry for that.
> > >> Should I submit the final pdf?
> > >>
> > >> Nikhil Goel
> > >>
> > >> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Cl?ment David <
> > >> [hidden email]> wrote:
> > >>
> > >>> Hello nikhil,
> > >>>
> > >>> Reviewed this morning :)
> > >>>
> > >>> --
> > >>> Cl?ment
> > >>>
> > >>> Le lundi 03 avril 2017 ? 14:04 +0530, nikhil goel a ?crit :
> > >>> > Hello
> > >>> >
> > >>> > The deadline to submit the proposal is today.
> > >>> >  If mentors could review my proposal before I submit the final pdf,
> > >>> I'll be really grateful.
> > >>> >
> > >>> > Thanking you in anticipation
> > >>> > Nikhil Goel
> > >>> >
> > >>> > On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:40 PM, nikhil goel <
> > >>> [hidden email]> wrote:
> > >>> > > Hello
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > > Sorry for being so late!
> > >>> > > I have submitted the draft of my proposal.
> > >>> > > I would be really grateful if you could go through my draft and
> > give
> > >>> me
> > >>> > > suggestion/ideas/feedback.
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > > Thanks
> > >>> > > Nikhil Goel(irc:wrath)
> > >>> > >
> > >>> >
> > >>> > _______________________________________________
> > >>> > gsoc mailing list
> > >>> > [hidden email]
> > >>> > http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
> > >>> _______________________________________________
> > >>> gsoc mailing list
> > >>> [hidden email]
> > >>> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
> > >>>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> _______________________________________________
> > >> gsoc mailing list
> > >> [hidden email]
> > >> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
> > >>
> > >>
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > gsoc mailing list
> > > [hidden email]
> > > http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
> > >
> > >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL: <http://lists.scilab.org/pipermail/gsoc/attachments/
> > 20170404/25f8dca5/attachment.html>
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Subject: Digest Footer
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > gsoc mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > End of gsoc Digest, Vol 34, Issue 5
> > ***********************************
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.scilab.org/pipermail/gsoc/attachments/
> 20170505/4ecd98aa/attachment.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> gsoc mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of gsoc Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1
> ***********************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.scilab.org/pipermail/gsoc/attachments/20170505/90c38c7e/attachment.html>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 15:36:01 +0530
From: Diganta Dutta <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Gsoc] PDF Generation project
Message-ID:
        <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Diganta Dutta <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> PDF Generation (SCILAB Internals) b) Memory Safety (SCILAB Internals) c)
> Anonymous Usage Tracking (SCILAB Internals) -  These are the projects I am
> working on.
>
> I want to start with PDF generation. So, accordingly I need some
> guidelines.
> Thank You!
>
> On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 3:30 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Send gsoc mailing list submissions to
>>         [hidden email]
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>         http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>         [hidden email]
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>         [hidden email]
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of gsoc digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1. Re: gsoc Digest, Vol 34, Issue 5 (Diganta Dutta)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 14:27:15 +0530
>> From: Diganta Dutta <[hidden email]>
>> To: [hidden email]
>> Subject: Re: [Gsoc] gsoc Digest, Vol 34, Issue 5
>> Message-ID:
>>         <CAHFw9Q=Zk1-Mzf8HfVEejYMOZQxpStJffawUkxgGt3_VCv-BmQ@mail.
>> gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>> Hello everyone.
>> I am Diganta Dutta and my proposal for GSoC 2017 was selected. My mentors
>> according to the dashboard are Dhruv Khattar and davidcl. I actually
>> wanted
>> to get some guidelines and have some discussion about my project before I
>> start the actual coding.
>> It would be very helpful if we start discussing as soon as possible. Thank
>> You!
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 3:30 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Send gsoc mailing list submissions to
>> >         [hidden email]
>> >
>> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> >         http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> >         [hidden email]
>> >
>> > You can reach the person managing the list at
>> >         [hidden email]
>> >
>> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> > than "Re: Contents of gsoc digest..."
>> >
>> >
>> > Today's Topics:
>> >
>> >    1. Re: Proposal draft (nikhil goel)
>> >
>> >
>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >
>> > Message: 1
>> > Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:51:15 +0530
>> > From: nikhil goel <[hidden email]>
>> > To: List dedicated to Scilab participation to the Google Summer of
>> >         Code <[hidden email]>
>> > Subject: Re: [Gsoc] Proposal draft
>> > Message-ID:
>> >         <CAEFPb7w-ubYtd-xJkiTjUPkmsvUv12HkyKFLVQhuN544
>> > [hidden email]>
>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>> >
>> > Hello
>> >
>> > Thank you for reviewing my draft.
>> > I just felt that it will be easier to explain the proposal in this form.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Nikhil Goel
>> >
>> > On 3 Apr 2017 11:39 p.m., "Caio Souza" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Hello,
>> > >
>> > > It's written in a different form than the usual, but I think it worked
>> > > great, as you expressed very well your research/ideas to work on.
>> > >
>> > > On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 6:46 AM, nikhil goel <
>> [hidden email]>
>> > > wrote:
>> > >
>> > >> Hello,
>> > >>
>> > >> Thank you for reviewing it
>> > >> I didn't see any comments so I dropped a mail again. Sorry for that.
>> > >> Should I submit the final pdf?
>> > >>
>> > >> Nikhil Goel
>> > >>
>> > >> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Cl?ment David <
>> > >> [hidden email]> wrote:
>> > >>
>> > >>> Hello nikhil,
>> > >>>
>> > >>> Reviewed this morning :)
>> > >>>
>> > >>> --
>> > >>> Cl?ment
>> > >>>
>> > >>> Le lundi 03 avril 2017 ? 14:04 +0530, nikhil goel a ?crit :
>> > >>> > Hello
>> > >>> >
>> > >>> > The deadline to submit the proposal is today.
>> > >>> >  If mentors could review my proposal before I submit the final
>> pdf,
>> > >>> I'll be really grateful.
>> > >>> >
>> > >>> > Thanking you in anticipation
>> > >>> > Nikhil Goel
>> > >>> >
>> > >>> > On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:40 PM, nikhil goel <
>> > >>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>> > >>> > > Hello
>> > >>> > >
>> > >>> > > Sorry for being so late!
>> > >>> > > I have submitted the draft of my proposal.
>> > >>> > > I would be really grateful if you could go through my draft and
>> > give
>> > >>> me
>> > >>> > > suggestion/ideas/feedback.
>> > >>> > >
>> > >>> > > Thanks
>> > >>> > > Nikhil Goel(irc:wrath)
>> > >>> > >
>> > >>> >
>> > >>> > _______________________________________________
>> > >>> > gsoc mailing list
>> > >>> > [hidden email]
>> > >>> > http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>> > >>> _______________________________________________
>> > >>> gsoc mailing list
>> > >>> [hidden email]
>> > >>> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>> > >>>
>> > >>
>> > >>
>> > >> _______________________________________________
>> > >> gsoc mailing list
>> > >> [hidden email]
>> > >> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>> > >>
>> > >>
>> > >
>> > > _______________________________________________
>> > > gsoc mailing list
>> > > [hidden email]
>> > > http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>> > >
>> > >
>> > -------------- next part --------------
>> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> > URL: <http://lists.scilab.org/pipermail/gsoc/attachments/
>> > 20170404/25f8dca5/attachment.html>
>> >
>> > ------------------------------
>> >
>> > Subject: Digest Footer
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > gsoc mailing list
>> > [hidden email]
>> > http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>> >
>> >
>> > ------------------------------
>> >
>> > End of gsoc Digest, Vol 34, Issue 5
>> > ***********************************
>> >
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: <http://lists.scilab.org/pipermail/gsoc/attachments/20170505
>> /4ecd98aa/attachment.html>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> gsoc mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> End of gsoc Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1
>> ***********************************
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.scilab.org/pipermail/gsoc/attachments/20170505/09ea4d19/attachment.html>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc


------------------------------

End of gsoc Digest, Vol 35, Issue 2
***********************************


_______________________________________________
gsoc mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc