[Gsoc] PDF library choice

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

[Gsoc] PDF library choice

Hi,
According to the module given in the PDF Converter being used for Scilab, it uses the iText PDF library. But, I think it would be better if we could use the Apache PDF library for creating and rendering PDF files.
Can I use it for creating the PDF modules or would it be causing a License problem?

Re: PDF library choice

Hello Diganta,

Currently, Apache FOP is used to render PDF ; using iText may have been an options some times ago
but had not been merged. Where did you see such an information ?