[Gsoc] Proposal draft

nikhil goel nikhil goel

[Gsoc] Proposal draft

Hello

Sorry for being so late!
I have submitted the draft of my proposal.
I would be really grateful if you could go through my draft and give me suggestion/ideas/feedback.

Thanks
Nikhil Goel(irc:wrath)

nikhil goel nikhil goel

Re: Proposal draft

Hello

The deadline to submit the proposal is today.
 If mentors could review my proposal before I submit the final pdf, I'll be really grateful.

Thanking you in anticipation
Nikhil Goel

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:40 PM, nikhil goel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

Sorry for being so late!
I have submitted the draft of my proposal.
I would be really grateful if you could go through my draft and give me suggestion/ideas/feedback.

Thanks
Nikhil Goel(irc:wrath)

Re: Proposal draft

Hello nikhil,

Reviewed this morning :)

Le lundi 03 avril 2017 à 14:04 +0530, nikhil goel a écrit :

> Hello
>
> The deadline to submit the proposal is today.
>  If mentors could review my proposal before I submit the final pdf, I'll be really grateful.
>
> Thanking you in anticipation
> Nikhil Goel
>
> On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:40 PM, nikhil goel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Sorry for being so late!
> > I have submitted the draft of my proposal.
> > I would be really grateful if you could go through my draft and give me
> > suggestion/ideas/feedback.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Nikhil Goel(irc:wrath)

nikhil goel nikhil goel

Re: Proposal draft

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing it
I didn't see any comments so I dropped a mail again. Sorry for that.
Should I submit the final pdf?

Nikhil Goel

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Clément David <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello nikhil,

Reviewed this morning :)

Le lundi 03 avril 2017 à 14:04 +0530, nikhil goel a écrit :
> Hello
>
> The deadline to submit the proposal is today.
>  If mentors could review my proposal before I submit the final pdf, I'll be really grateful.
>
> Thanking you in anticipation
> Nikhil Goel
>
> On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:40 PM, nikhil goel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Sorry for being so late!
> > I have submitted the draft of my proposal.
> > I would be really grateful if you could go through my draft and give me
> > suggestion/ideas/feedback.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Nikhil Goel(irc:wrath)

Caioc2 Caioc2

Re: Proposal draft

Hello,

It's written in a different form than the usual, but I think it worked great, as you expressed very well your research/ideas to work on.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 6:46 AM, nikhil goel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for reviewing it
I didn't see any comments so I dropped a mail again. Sorry for that.
Should I submit the final pdf?

Nikhil Goel

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Clément David <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello nikhil,

Reviewed this morning :)

Le lundi 03 avril 2017 à 14:04 +0530, nikhil goel a écrit :
> Hello
>
> The deadline to submit the proposal is today.
>  If mentors could review my proposal before I submit the final pdf, I'll be really grateful.
>
> Thanking you in anticipation
> Nikhil Goel
>
> On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:40 PM, nikhil goel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Sorry for being so late!
> > I have submitted the draft of my proposal.
> > I would be really grateful if you could go through my draft and give me
> > suggestion/ideas/feedback.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Nikhil Goel(irc:wrath)

nikhil goel nikhil goel

Re: Proposal draft

Hello

Thank you for reviewing my draft.
I just felt that it will be easier to explain the proposal in this form.

Thanks
Nikhil Goel