[Gsoc] Repository for anonymous usage tracking

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

[Gsoc] Repository for anonymous usage tracking

Hi ,

As you said earlier about this Anonymous usage tracking that there isn't any module as of now and this module will follow the way Google Analytics work, accordingly I started creating a repository of Scilab commands and plotting functions which can show statistics to the user.
Therefore , is it a good idea that I create an Interface and define methods (doing statistical functions) to implement the interface and connect to the repository?
Thank You!

Re: Repository for anonymous usage tracking

Hi Diganta,

If you wish to focus on usage tracking, you could just branch the origin/master to implement your
own feature set. Commit your code as early as possible to trigger a first review !

I did not got your point on defining "an Interface", could you describe a bit more what you want to
do ?

Le lundi 19 juin 2017 à 11:04 +0530, Diganta Dutta a écrit :

> Hi ,
>
> As you said earlier about this Anonymous usage tracking that there isn't any module as of now and
> this module will follow the way Google Analytics work, accordingly I started creating a repository
> of Scilab commands and plotting functions which can show statistics to the user.
> Therefore , is it a good idea that I create an Interface and define methods (doing statistical
> functions) to implement the interface and connect to the repository?
> Thank You!
Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

Re: Repository for anonymous usage tracking

Hi,
My latest commit has both the interface .java files and the same has also been shared to Gerrit CodeReview.