[Gsoc] Suggestion required for building module and query related to building of scilab

debashish.roy debashish.roy

[Gsoc] Suggestion required for building module and query related to building of scilab

Hello,
I am Debashish Roy from India, I would like to introduce my self
as an applicant for the GSoC 2018.I am pursuing B.E. in
Information Technology from Jabalpur Engineering College.

I have already started doing the tasks and I have built the scilab.
Now I want to build a module(toolbox) for scilab, I thought about
building a module where if we get some error during execution of any
command then there is a choice of searching the error on the internet
directly. Well, I want some more ideas on which I can work on. I would
also, like to ask how could I update a banner with the name in scilab as described in theĀ first task.
Thank You.
Regards,
Debashish Roy.

Paul Bignier Paul Bignier

Re: Suggestion required for building module and query related to building of scilab

Hello Roy,

Welcome to Scilab GSoC!

You may have a look at the proposals page for ideas:

https://wiki.scilab.org/GSoC_project_proposal

But your own are also welcome.

To develop a module, you may have a look at some ATOMS toolboxes for examples.

Regards,

Paul (IRC: paro)

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com

I am Debashish Roy from India, I would like to introduce my self
as an applicant for the GSoC 2018.I am pursuing B.E. in
Information Technology from Jabalpur Engineering College.

I have already started doing the tasks and I have built the scilab.
Now I want to build a module(toolbox) for scilab, I thought about
building a module where if we get some error during execution of any
command then there is a choice of searching the error on the internet
directly. Well, I want some more ideas on which I can work on. I would
also, like to ask how could I update a banner with the name in scilab as described in the first task.
Thank You.
Regards,
Debashish Roy.