Quantcast

[Gsoc] (no subject)

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

[Gsoc] (no subject)

Hi, I am Diganta Dutta. I have submitted my proposal draft. I hope to get a review soon. Would you please, give me an assignment to work on?

Re: (no subject)

Hi Diganta and welcome,

Before applying, be sure to fulfill our requirements listed in [1]. You should have a local Scilab
build and already push some bug fixes / coverity reviews to codereview.scilab.org .

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/How%20to%20apply%20to%20the%20GSOC%20%3F