How to activate several processors ?

paul.carrico paul.carrico

How to activate several processors ?

Dear All,

I’m thinking in using search algorithm by dichotomy on a work station having several cores (2 processors – 8 cores) … is it possible to  select several processors to increase the speed up ?

If so where can I find some information ?

Regards

Paul

Re: How to activate several processors ?

Le jeudi 16 juin 2011 à 08:23 +0200, Paul CARRICO a écrit :

> Dear All,
>

> I’m thinking in using search algorithm by dichotomy on a work station
> having several cores (2 processors – 8 cores) … is it possible to
> select several processors to increase the speed up ?
>

> If so where can I find some information ?
Under Linux & Mac OS X, you can have a look to parallel_run:
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.2/en_US/parallel_run.html

Sylvestre