Improvement of the help PDF generation

Nikhil Upadhyaya N Nikhil Upadhyaya N

Improvement of the help PDF generation

Sir,

My name is Nikhil Upadhyaya.I am a student from India .
I am interested in being part of the project to improve the help pdf generation.

Java knowledge:Medium

Thank you.

Sylvestre Ledru-4 Sylvestre Ledru-4

Re: Improvement of the help PDF generation

Le mercredi 21 mars 2012 à 00:15 +0530, Nikhil Upadhyaya N a écrit :
> Sir,
>
> My name is Nikhil Upadhyaya.I am a student from India .
> I am interested in being part of the project to improve the help pdf
> generation.
Good, please get ride for the proposal.

By the way, it would be nice if you could have a look to current bugs in
this part of the Scilab application.

-----------------------------
Sylvestre Ledru
Projects manager
Community manager
-----------------------------
Scilab Enterprises
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com/
http://www.scilab.org/

Calixte DENIZET Calixte DENIZET

Re: Improvement of the help PDF generation

Hi,

FYI, I updated the Wiki about pdf doc generation:
http://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20PDF%20generation

Regards,

Calixte