[Jlatexmath] Consent to translate your web page at http://forge.scilab.org/

Maria Ramos Maria Ramos

[Jlatexmath] Consent to translate your web page at http://forge.scilab.org/

Dear Sir,

My name is Maria Ramos and I'm seeking the approval to translate your
page about JLaTeXMath into Spanish language.

I'm part of Education Channels and Community Support Team at
WebHostingHub.com. We strive to help website owners and micro businesses
to get online in trouble-free way and succeed on the web. Myself and my
team of three computer science students are constantly looking for
useful relevant materials to share with our Spanish speaking visitors
and customers (we get more than 60,000 visitors per month to our Support
Center http://www.webhostinghub.com/support/).
I would notify you as soon as the translation is ready to be shared, so
you could review it and let us know if any changes are required. Your
page will be cited as the original source and I will follow any
copyright instructions you might give me.

Once again, here is the exact address of your page:
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/jlatexmath/

Please let me know if I can proceed with the translation.

Best Regards,
Maria Ramos
[hidden email]
http://webhostinghub.com/support/es/misc/

Maria Ramos Maria Ramos

Re: [Jlatexmath] Consent to translate your web page at http://forge.scilab.org/

Hi,

I've emailed you a week ago regarding your web page which I found interesting and wanted to translate it into Spanish language.

As I've mentioned in my first email, I'm part of Education Channels and Community Support Team at WebHostingHub.com. We strive to help website owners and micro businesses to get online in trouble-free way and succeed on the web. Myself and my team of three computer science students are constantly looking for useful relevant materials to share with our Spanish speaking visitors and customers (we get more than 60,000 visitors per month to our Support Center http://www.webhostinghub.com/support/).

Please let me know if its alright to proceed.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Maria Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Maria Ramos Maria Ramos

Sylvestre Ledru-4 Sylvestre Ledru-4

Re: [Jlatexmath] Consent to translate your web page at http://forge.scilab.org/

Hello Maria,

Sorry about the lag. You are more than welcome to translate to spanish.
Don't hesitate if you need anything from us.

Thanks and sorry again,
Sylvestre