Kindly assist..........

Yemi Alagbe Yemi Alagbe

Kindly assist..........

Sir/ma,
I quite appreciate your efforts to put this piece together.
However, i have tried to download several times but all to no avail due to the poor condition of internet in my country. Kindly assist me with a CD copy of scilab. I am a teacher at the school address below.
Thanks

ALAGBE, Solomon Oluyemi (+234 803 853  1306)
Department of Chemical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering & Technology,
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, P.M.B 4000
Ogbomoso, Oyo State.
Nigeria.

dastew dastew

Re: Kindly assist..........

Yemi Alagbe wrote:

> Sir/ma,
> I quite appreciate your efforts to put this piece together.
> However, i have tried to download several times but all to no avail
> due to the poor condition of internet in my country. Kindly assist me
> with a CD copy of scilab. I am a teacher at the school address below.
> Thanks
>
> ALAGBE, Solomon Oluyemi (+234 803 853  1306)
> Department of Chemical Engineering
> Faculty of Engineering & Technology,
> Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, P.M.B 4000
> Ogbomoso, Oyo State.
> Nigeria.

I will Try and help you.

Email me at [hidden email]

My name is Doug Stewart

I will put together a dvd with lots of software, but I need to know what
computer and Operating system you are using.