Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm

Mike Page Mike Page

Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm

Hi,

I have been using the Levenberg-Marquardt solver (lsqrsolve), but would like to look at ways to adjust it to better suit my particular problem.  Does anyone know if the souce code for this is available anywhere and if it is in fact open source?

Thanks,
Mike.
paul paul

Re: Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm

Hello,

lsqrsolve calls the lmder and lmdif routines from the minpack package,
available at www.netlib.org/minpack

On 09/18/2013 11:31 AM, Mike Page wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been using the Levenberg-Marquardt solver (lsqrsolve), but would like
> to look at ways to adjust it to better suit my particular problem.  Does
> anyone know if the souce code for this is available anywhere and if it is in
> fact open source?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike.

Paul BIGNIER