Quantcast

Mahine Learning Project

venky18 venky18

Mahine Learning Project

Hello everyone,

I am Venketesh Mahapatra an M.Tech student from NIT Rourkela,India
I am interested in "Machine Learning Features in Scilab" project.  I have experience in tensorflow and have a basic idea of scikit-learn.
I have completed MOOC machine learning courses successfully and currently taking a machine learning course at university.

I am currently trying to solve some bugs. meanwhile I have thought of some ideas about the project and I would like to talk with mentors and prepare a draft proposal.

Regards,
Venketesh mahapatra

Re: Mahine Learning Project

Hi Venketesh and welcome,

Thanks for your interest on the subject, the goal is to provide some Scilab code easily understandable by non programmers to use the features of an ML library (can by scikit-learn or any other). The expected deliverable is a set of demos and wrapper codes for the chosen library.

I or Yann DEBRAY may be your mentor on the subject and if you plan to use a python based library you should first debug and fix some bugs on PIMS (Scilab to Python function calls).

I am Venketesh Mahapatra an M.Tech student from NIT Rourkela,India
I am interested in "Machine Learning Features in Scilab" project.  I have
experience in tensorflow and have a basic idea of scikit-learn.
I have completed MOOC machine learning courses successfully and currently
taking a machine learning course at university.

I am currently trying to solve some bugs. meanwhile I have thought of some
ideas about the project and I would like to talk with mentors and prepare a
draft proposal.

Regards,
Venketesh mahapatra

lists.scilab.org
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing ...