Mathematica

Orondo Jones Orondo Jones

Mathematica

In the connection to other languages, I did not see Mathematica. I have written C code to interface with Mathematica and Matlab.  Would there be interest in proposing a project to connect with Mathematica?

Orondo

Re: Mathematica

Hello,

Le vendredi 26 mars 2010 à 01:30 -0400, Orondo Jones a écrit :
> In the connection to other languages, I did not see Mathematica. I
> have written C code to interface with Mathematica and Matlab.  Would
> there be interest in proposing a project to connect with Mathematica?
Well, we don't have a Mathematica license here. This would be a bit
problematic to test the work ...

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru