New template files

Hello,

I did a massive update of the localization files. Two things happened:
* I uploaded modules (templates) that never be uploaded to Launchpad
(like the graphic module which contains the string "Console" & "Graphic
window number").
* I uploaded some modules that I didn't have time to upload before the
5.0 release.

The list of new modules:
https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/trunk/+imports?field.filter_status=APPROVED&field.filter_extension=all
(don't be scared, most of them are small or empty).

We are going to freeze on Thursday the branch for Scilab 5.0.2. I am
going to download everyone of them tomorrow night. I apologize for the
short notice.
This could be the reason of a 5.0.3 release.

Sylvestre

Shiqi Yu Shiqi Yu

Re: New template files

I just submitted some translations.
But the new modules which contain over 100 messages are still untranslated.
No time for me to do that :-(
Hope I can finish them before 5.0.3.

Sylvestre, When will 5.0.3 be released? In several weeks, or several months?

Regards,
Shiqi

2008/9/23 Sylvestre Ledru <[hidden email]>
Hello,

I did a massive update of the localization files. Two things happened:
* I uploaded modules (templates) that never be uploaded to Launchpad
(like the graphic module which contains the string "Console" & "Graphic
window number").
* I uploaded some modules that I didn't have time to upload before the
5.0 release.

The list of new modules:
https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/trunk/+imports?field.filter_status=APPROVED&field.filter_extension=all
(don't be scared, most of them are small or empty).

We are going to freeze on Thursday the branch for Scilab 5.0.2. I am
going to download everyone of them tomorrow night. I apologize for the
short notice.
This could be the reason of a 5.0.3 release.

Shiqi Yu
Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Homepage: http://yushiqi.cn

Re: New template files

Le mercredi 24 septembre 2008 à 13:10 +0800, Shiqi Yu a écrit :
> I just submitted some translations.
Thx.

> But the new modules which contain over 100 messages are still
> untranslated.
> No time for me to do that :-(
No worries.

> Hope I can finish them before 5.0.3.
>
> Sylvestre, When will 5.0.3 be released? In several weeks, or several
> months?
We haven't planned any date for the 5.0.3. It will depend the number of
corrections we need to get fixed quickly (5.0.X only incorporates minor
changes or low-impact changes like the localization).

We could release a 5.0.3 when our 4 current languages would have been
updated.

Sylvestre