Numerous .po fuzzy irrelevant and misleading translations

Numerous .po fuzzy irrelevant and misleading translations

Hello,

After some recent commit on CodeReview including some .po files, we can scan all .po files against fuzzy entries.
This yields a set of 1508 fuzzy entries, over almost 8700 msgid.
The issue is that, when we have a look to related translations, for more than 90% of them they are actually completely irrelevant. A very short sample (for fr_FR):

#, fuzzy
msgid "Number of output event ports"
msgstr "Le nombre de lignes doit être une puissance de deux."

#, fuzzy
msgid "The block must have at least two output ports"
msgstr "Le bloc Trigger doit avoir des valeurs discrètes en entrée."

#, fuzzy
msgid "Indices to extract"
msgstr "Bits à extraire"

#, fuzzy
msgid "Number of outputs"
msgstr "Nombre de nœuds :"

It is then easy to understand that errors messages or labels in interfaces will be completely misleading.

How about clearing all the fuzzy translations?

Re: Numerous .po fuzzy irrelevant and misleading translations

Hello Samuel,

The fuzzy translation is cleared by the dispatchLocalization.sh script. So for 6.1, the commit [1] should remove them all.

[1]: https://codereview.scilab.org/#/c/21361/