Optimization

albert einstein albert einstein

Optimization

Hi All!
I need some help with Optimization Toolbox

Someone knows what function in Scilab (for Optimization) equals to function "constr" or "fmincon" in Matlab (Optimzation Toolbox)?

Or Should I need to write another script with C?
Thanks in advice!

Arviandy

http://mail.yahoo.com

Michael J. McCann Michael J. McCann

Re: Optimization

Andy,
         I'm just investigating Scilab. I did one or two NL
optimizations in Matlab using fminunc() with a penalty function.
Without having done it, it looks as if optim() in Scilab is the
answer because it allows constraints to be specified.
Mike.