PDF generation & Memory safety

Atef Hares Atef Hares

PDF generation & Memory safety

Hi,

I am interested to work on one of these project (PDF generation  & Memory safety) during GSoC 2017.

What should i do as a start? Also are the info in the above 2 links are the only available info?
and how can I contact mentors?

another question I am currently having my midterms till the end of the month so i don't have much time to work before submitting my application, so can i do that after submitting my proposal ?

==========

About me:

I am Atef Hares, a senior undergraduate student - Faculty of Science, Ainshams University - Cairo, Egypt.

I am studying pure Mathematics and Computer Science.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Atef

Re: PDF generation & Memory safety

Hi Atef and welcome,

To start you should first setup a Scilab build and try to fix a bug or a coverity issue [1]. Before
sending a proposal or investigating a subject, I also suggest you to read the ML archives and learn
from the already sent mails.

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/How%20to%20apply%20to%20the%20GSOC%20%3F