Positioning of the exponent

"René Kälin" "René Kälin"

Positioning of the exponent

Hello

First of all, thank you for your great product!

I've a question about the representation of an exponent. I try

\left( \frac{1}{2} \right) ^2

In my opinion, the exponent should be set on a little bit higher position. Hope you know what I mean?!

Calixte Denizet-2 Calixte Denizet-2

Re: [jlatexmath] Positioning of the exponent

Le mercredi 02 février 2011 à 15:56 +0100, "René Kälin" a écrit :
> Hello

Hi René,

> First of all, thank you for your great product!
>
> I've a question about the representation of an exponent. I try
>
> \left( \frac{1}{2} \right) ^2
>
> In my opinion, the exponent should be set on a little bit higher position. Hope you know what I mean?!

I see what you mean, but I disagree with you... I just compared the
result of a classical latex && dvips (or pdflatex) and a jlatex one and
in the two cases the exponents are at the same place...

But I could add a class to configure space to add (or to remove) in a
box placement... (when I'll more time) I put that on my todo.

Calixte