Preferences localization: One last effort

Sylvestre Ledru-4 Sylvestre Ledru-4

Preferences localization: One last effort

Hello,

We just uploaded the localization templates for the preferences (the new
component for setting Scilab preferences).
It added a few strings:
https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/trunk/

We will soon release a beta 2! So, you know what you have to do if you
want to see preferences translated ;)

Sylvestre Ledru
Operations Manager / Community Manager
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com

Yuri Chornoivan Yuri Chornoivan

Re: Preferences localization: One last effort

On 20/07/2012 14:53, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:

> [...]

The beta 1 should be release in first days of august.

The release of the final version is in September. So, you will have the
time.

Sylvestre Ledru
Operations manager
Community manager