Problems with creating toolbox

Kirill Kirillov Kirill Kirillov

Problems with creating toolbox

Hi, all!

I've created my first toolbox based on toolbox_skeleton, but I can't
resolve the following issues myself, please, advice:
1) I've build a library with the following macros:
heat_flow_inspectorlib  =
calcU     calcFG    calcHH    calcY     ptp       rule
But after toolbox starting functions from that macros are not available.
So first problem, how to make functions inside macros visible in console
just after toolbox loading.

2) In my toolbox there is also a GUI program, which I want to run just
after loading all functions from library . I know that one can create
demo, but is it possible to run GUI program just from main menu like
"Matlab to Scilab conversion tool"?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kirill Kirillov
<><

Re: Problems with creating toolbox

> 2) In my toolbox there is also a GUI program, which I want to run just
> after loading all functions from library . I know that one can create
> demo, but is it possible to run GUI program just from main menu like
> "Matlab to Scilab conversion tool"?
Yep, see just call "addmenu" in the .start of your toolbox.

Sylvestre

Kirill Kirillov Kirill Kirillov

Re: Problems with creating toolbox

Hi!

В Срд, 17/06/2009 в 13:53 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru пишет:
> > 2) In my toolbox there is also a GUI program, which I want to run just
> > after loading all functions from library . I know that one can create
> > demo, but is it possible to run GUI program just from main menu like
> > "Matlab to Scilab conversion tool"?
> Yep, see just call "addmenu" in the .start of your toolbox.

Thanks for suggestion, but there is one problem with "addmenu":
I would like to add "Heat Flow Inspector" item at the end of the
existing Tools menu, but the following command duplicates menu instead
of just adding new item:
addmenu(gettext("&Tools"), 'Heat Flow Inspector');

--
Kirill Kirillov
<><