Project Serial Change

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

Project Serial Change

Hi,

When I gave my proposal, I had mentioned my objectives with respect to me working on only 1 project but since , for GSoC 2017,  I am working on 3 projects simultaneously i.e. Anonymous Usage Tracking, Memory Safety and PDF Generation, is it possible that I completely finish one project first and then start with the other because that seems more efficient.

Thank You!

Re: Project Serial Change

Hello Diganta,

> for GSoC 2017,  I am working on 3
> projects simultaneously i.e. Anonymous Usage Tracking, Memory Safety and PDF
> Generation, is it possible that I completely finish one project first and
> then start with the other because that seems more efficient.

Yes that's up to you ! Focusing on 1 subject will also ease mentors support. Do not hesitate to
start with the project you are most comfortable with.

Do not forget, the goal of the GSoC is to get the code merged ! No partial, nor untested code is
considered a success.