Proposal on the gsoc website

Hello guys,

Since 19:00 UTC, it is now possible to submit the student/gsoc proposal
on the soc website:
http://socghop.appspot.com/

Please let me know when you want me/us to review/comment it.
I can give you some feedbacks on what is right and what is wrong.

-------------------------
Sylvestre Ledru
-------------------------
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau
Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
France

sploving-2 sploving-2

Re: Proposal on the gsoc website

Hello,
  I have submit my proposal about the project "Python import".
  Welcome any feedbacks.

Thanks

Baozeng
在 2010-03-29一的 23:42 +0200,Sylvestre Ledru写道:

> Hello guys,
>
> Since 19:00 UTC, it is now possible to submit the student/gsoc proposal
> on the soc website:
> http://socghop.appspot.com/
>
> Please let me know when you want me/us to review/comment it.
> I can give you some feedbacks on what is right and what is wrong.
>
> Sylvestre

Re: Proposal on the gsoc website

Hello Baozeng,

I wrote a small comments on the gsoc website.
Nice work!

@Calixte, would you mind having a look on his proposal ?

Sylvestre